Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring will begin receiving the latest 1905 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_190518362.3038.190424-1940) Read on for more about the new features, fixes and known issues in the latest 1905 system update.
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_190518362.3038.190424-1940
- Available: 2:00PM PDT 4/26/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 4/27/19
The 1905 features are highlighted here in a new blog post https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/04/25/improvements-to-xbox-game-pass-friends-list-and-messaging-coming-to-xbox-insiders/
My Games and Apps – Better Sorting
- Based on user feedback, we’re broadening your ability to sort games and apps by date, including updated options to “last updated” or “last used” title selection. Please check out this change in “My Games & apps” and let us know what you think!
Friends list shows where your friends are playing
- You can now see where your friends are playing their games. Keep an eye out for the console, mobile and PC icons next to your friends’ names in your friends list in the Guide!
Voice channels in messaging
- Voice channels have been added to Xbox Live messaging on console. This feature is only available in Alpha and can only be used between Alpha users. If you and a friend are both in Preview Alpha, we’d highly encourage you try adding a voice channel and let us know what you think!
- Game Pass tile linking is fixed in this build. When you click/select a tile for a game in the Game Pass twist you are launched to the game in the store
- Fixes to address Mixer tiles do nothing when clicked
My Games and Apps
- Fixes to address Multiple Games/Apps failing to launch with the too long to start error on latest update.
Settings – Hard Drive Transfer
- We have fixed the Moving/copying content from one drive to another.
- Fixed a sign in crashing bug.
- Localization fixes.
- UI and string changes to the Xbox Assist App.
- UI fixes to address flickering when starting the Xbox Accessories app.
- Headsets are not being assigned to the users profiles.
- Some users are experiencing no audio with headsets and we are investigating
- Some users are encountering no audio on their Xbox console after boot (no shell audio, no game audio, no app audio), then have CSS ask them to perform the following steps:
- Cold reboot the console
- Go to Audio settings on console
- Change their HDMI audio settings to the highest supported uncompressed channel count for their equipment
- Switch back to the desired format
- Audio should be restored
My Games and Apps
- We are tracking the video corruption issue with Youtube and Netflix 4k playback.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
April 25th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead 1910 Update (1910.190422-1920)
April 24th: New Preview Alpha 1905 Update (1910.190421-1940)
April 22nd: New Preview Alpha 1905 Update (1910.190419-1940)